GOLF DAYS THAT MEET THE INDIVIDUAL NEEDS
Trent Lock Golf and Country Club with its host of off-course facilities has become the venue of choice for many returning societies where the golfing environment continues to be the perfect way to mix business and pleasure.
In addition to challenging golf, great hospitality and all day dining facilities, Trent Lock has an extensive range of unrivalled off-course facilities.
LOCKS BAR & DINING
- A place to meet and plan your day, Locks bar opens early to cater for all your needs and serves food and beverages throughout the day.
- Locks dining is available exclusively for our larger society groups and corporate golf events where your have the opportunity to organise prize presenations or speeches .
- During the Spring/Summer months, a barbeque and refreshments on the outdoor patio area can be arranged whilst our business venue, with conference and meeting rooms, can be incorporated to your package for more serious discussions or exlusive prize presentation.
THE DRIVING RANGE
- 22 Bay floodlit driving range is ideal for those who prefer to warm up and loosen their swing before play.
- Range balls are dispenced by pin entry obtainable from Club Reception.
PUTTING GREEN & SHORT GAME AREA
- Allows the competitive players amongst you the opportunity to practise their game.
- PGA qualified Golf Professionals offer tuition
- Add a little 'crazy golf' to your day by completing the 12-hole challenge.
GOLF RETAIL STORE
- Considered one of the largest on-course golf retail stores in the UK and operated by Amercian Golf
Call us today on 0115 9464398 opt. 1 and speak directly with one of our Club Reception Associates who will be delighted to confirm availability and discuss the society packages and options available to you.